Beenoskee B&B is 3 star rated B&B, situated on the Dingle Peninsula. Breathtaking views overlooking Brandon Bay Beach (Irelands longest sandy unspoilt beach) which is within walking distance. You can see and hear the sound of the Atlantic waves. Extensive breakfast menu, local organic produce where possible.Special diets including Coeliac & Vegetarian catered for.
Enjoy spectacular views of Mount Brandon (second highest mountain in Ireland), Islands, lake and the impressive panorama of the scenic countryside
The picturesque Beenoskee mountain is to the back of our house
All ensuite rooms are individually tastefully decorated with quality furnishings, bright modern decor, fine wood, co-ordinating fabrics. Each room has tea/coffee facilities, TV, orthopaedic beds, hair dryers and many extras.
Recommended by the following guides
Le Guide du Routard, Michael Muller Verlag Irland, Drotamundos, Ir
Step 1: Select the number of nights you wish to stay
- Offering Warm Irish Hospitality on the Wild Atlantic Way
- Overlooking Brandon Bay - A Surfers Paradise
- Tea/coffee & homemade cake on arrival
- Free car parking
- Free Wireless Internet Access
- Ground Floor Rooms - Non Smoking Home
- Irish Tourist Boad Approved
- Failte Ireland 3 star rating
- 5 Star rating with bnb-reviews.com